Personal data refers to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information. Personal information refers to “any information, whether or not recorded in any form, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can reasonably and/or directly be ascertained by the entity holding the information, or, when put together with other information, would directly and certainly identify an individual.”
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To enable us to comply with our corporate policies in relation to data subjects as well as with the requirements under the Data Privacy Act, it is important that we collect, use, store and retain your personal data only as is reasonable and necessary for a declared and specific purpose stated in the pertinent consent forms.
In general, we are using your data for the following purpose:
- When you are a potential partner or potential vendor:
- To carry out exploratory communication in relation to Project Save activities or potential partnerships;
- To contact you for further information;
- To carry out due diligence or screening activities (e.g., background investigation) in accordance with legal, regulatory obligations or company policy;
- To sustain and strengthen our relationship by having good communication; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information to process and respond to your enquiries or manage future interactions. The common type of data collected by Project Save generally includes the following:
- Personal information such as full name, email address and telephone.
You are responsible for ensuring that all data, whether personal, sensitive or privileged information you submit is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
HOW DO WE COLLECT, ACQUIRE OR GENERATE YOUR DATA?
We collect data when you:
- Fill out our enquiry form on the Project Save website.
DO OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES USE ANALYTICS?
Our website, projectsaveph.com, engages third-party service providers to analyze traffic data for us.
For you to fully enjoy your visit and browsing experience, only non-identifiable web traffic data are collected and analyzed, including:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address;
- The search terms you used;
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site;
- The date and time you visited the site, including frequency of visits;
- Your operating system; and
- Web browser type
Use the privacy options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive (a) cookie(s) or you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive (a) cookie(s). Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this website.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As a general rule, we do not share your data to third party except in limited circumstances as listed below.
By giving your consent, you authorize Project Save to disclose your personal data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any of the following circumstances:
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
This means we may provide your personal data to the following:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
- We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
- Any personal data that you provide on the website is initially processed and stored by Project Save. Using a secured connection, only authorized personnel can then access and download your personal data from the system.
WHERE AND HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All data are preserved in accordance with the retention policy of the Company and/or as required by a specific law or regulation.
Personal data are stored in our servers located in the Philippines and the United States of America and are retained in accordance with the above parameters, industry standards, laws and regulations, unless you request that your personal data be deleted from our systems, databases and hardcopies immediately. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
The Data Protection Officer may, however, choose not to grant access or correct information based on the request following laws and regulations. He/she will give the individual a written notice that sets out the reason for the refusal.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CORRECT AND UPDATE THE PERSONAL DATA WE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
Data Protection Officer
Project Save/Havas Media Ortega, Inc.
6/F Executive Building
369 Senator Gil Puyat Ave., cor. Makati Ave.
Makati City, 1200
Office: +632 981-4000
Email address: email@example.com
You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details, please refer to NPC’s website: https://privacy.gov.ph/mechanics-for-complaints/.
Any action to a request for correction, erasure and/or objection to
To cover for the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested, we may charge you minimal and reasonable fees based on administrative costs we incurred.